BELOW POSTED APRIL 13, 2020
We will be re-open on April 13, 2020. Our new hours will be from 9 am to 6 pm every day. Our highest priority continues to be the health and well-being of our team and customers. We have taken a number of precautionary measures to ensure the health and safety of our team and our customers.
- We continuously remind team members (and our customers) that their safety is our priority and they should wash their hands multiple times per day for 20 seconds.
- For the safety of our customers visiting us, our team disinfects high traffic surfaces such as vacuum handles, vending machines, pay stations, and more regularly.
- We require team members to wear gloves and face masks when servicing every customer.
- We are limiting the interaction with the customer. Here are the additional precautions we have implemented:
- Customers will swipe their own credit cards.
- We are not accepting cash at this time.
- Customers are asked to keep their window up.
- Limit 1 customer inside our building at a time.
- At our open locations, every other vacuum stall will be open to adhering to social distancing rules.
- Please respect other customers’ safety by distancing yourself.
We will continue to monitor the CDC, as well as federal, state and local guidance on how best to respond and protect our team and customers. Thank you for your patience while we go through this tough time together. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
BELOW POSTED MARCH 30, 2020 Unfortunately, the Michigan Governor revised the list of essential business and car washes are not included anymore. Our wash tunnel locations will be closed until further notice. On the bright side, we will be keeping our Self-Service area at our Chesterfield location open 24/7 during this lockdown. For our Unlimited Monthly Plan members, all accounts will be frozen as of March 31, 2020, until further notice and your card on file will not be charged. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back soon. Don’t worry, we will make all of our customers with missed time on their plans whole.
BELOW POSTED MARCH 23, 2020 According to the Michigan State Governor, Michigan will be starting a lockdown for all non-essential businesses starting March 24 at 12:01 am. Our car wash is considered an essential business as we are in the automotive maintenance industry. We will remain open during this lockdown with the following modified hours until further notice: Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm Saturdays & Sundays 10 am to 6 pm We are also encouraging all of our FastPass members to pull up to our pay stations and proceed through the gate without rolling down their windows. For our customers that are non-members, our attendants will be available to assist you with our pay station but will remain a safe distance from your vehicle. We have increased our sanitation procedures on all equipment, terminals, and buttons. We want everyone to be safe during this time and hope you understand we are doing everything we can to service our customers and limit the spread of the virus. If you are a member of our unlimited monthly wash club and would like to cancel your service, please fill out our form here five business days prior to your next billing cycle (per our Terms & Conditions).