7 Benefits of Washing Your Car RegularlyJon Corrigan
Next to a house, our cars are often the most significant investment we make in our lives. So, it’s important to not only keep them looking nice – both inside and out – for appearances but also to prolong longevity! Below are seven benefits to taking your vehicle to a car wash regularly:
- Mental: You spend many hours inside your car – if your vehicle is clean, you will feel more organized and focused.
- Preservation: A clean car can preserve your metal – especially during the winter months! A regular car wash will reduce the salt, so your metals and car don’t rust!
- Conserve Water: A car wash at home uses approximately 150 gallons of water, and a car wash uses only 35 gallons.
- Hygienic: 80% of dog owners take their pets in the car at some point, according to AAA. Let Clean View Auto Wash vacuums go to work. (We also have treats for your dogs!)
- Safety: Dirty windows can reduce your visibility. Clean View Auto Wash can keep them clean, including your headlights, for the best illumination.
- Extension of Yourself: Impress your spouse/date/business associate and more! A clean car will provide you with more confidence, and your company will like the look!
- Family Fun: Children will enjoy riding through the touchless Clean View Auto Wash. Watch as the colors will amaze the kids, and they end up with a treat from Clean View Auto Wash.